Birthfit Basics Consultation
This is a 45-minute meeting to discuss your needs one-on-one. This can include any of the following and more:
covering birth or postpartum plans
addressing questions surrounding the Motherhood Transition
simply learning more about how BIRTHFIT can serve you & your family
Birthfit prenatal series
In four 3-hour group sessions, you and your birth partner will become educated and prepared for birth.
- You will encounter the four pillars of BIRTHFIT: fitness, nutrition, chiropractic, and mindset.
- You will experience functional mobility, natural movement, and breath work.
- You will discover your own birth desires and design your personal Queen in Training postpartum plan.
- This is a comprehensive childbirth education class for Mom and Partner.
birthfit postpartum series -
breath & flow
Breath & Flow is a special edition of our BIRTHFIT Postpartum Series that spans four weekly 60 minute classes. This series is designed for women that have had a baby in the last four to twelve weeks.
- We'll start with breath work and evolve into full body functional motor patterns.
- You will establish a solid core foundation, wake up your posterior chain, and enhance your posture through safe, effective movements that transfer to any activity in your daily life.
- Come ready to move and connect with your breath and body again.
- Non-mobile babies welcome.
birthfit postpartum series
Now that you've brought a baby into the world, it's time to rehab your body, mind, and soul. In this eight-session group training series, you will:
- honor your postpartum body,
- establish a solid core foundation,
- wake up your posterior chain,
- and enhance your posture through safe, effective functional movements that transfer into everyday life tasks.
Come prepared to move, sweat, and connect with other new moms. Two 60 minute courses per week over four weeks.
Non-mobile babies welcome.
This is a four-hour course that covers BIRTHFIT in a nutshell. In a small group environment, you'll learn:
- basic functional movements (as well as those to avoid),
- an overview of real food nutritional guidelines beyond “eat small meals and avoid lunch meat,”
- simple ways to incorporate mindset training into your daily routine as you prepare to meet your baby,
- the importance of chiropractic care during pregnancy.
The BIRTHFIT Workshop is ideal for women who are currently pregnant or are hoping to become pregnant soon, but is appropriate for any woman who is looking to improve herself and her health through movement and community.
additional birthfit personal training
So you've completed the BIRTHFIT prenatal &/or postpartum series and you love the ideal of continued accountability, connection and intentional training... we offer packages or drop in rates if you'd like to continue to join us. Class schedule begins in May at 200 W County Line Rd, Suite 310 - days & times to be posted on our Calendar page by April 17th, 2018!